Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Journal 7

This week I created my Home page.  I know that most of my audience will be parents/guardians and students.  On the Home page I wanted to state the purpose for the page, which is to be a resource for parents and students.  I briefly explained what both the parents and the students would be able to find on the site.  I also wanted to make it known that the site would serve as a connection between all parties involved and that they could contact me for any reason.  Even though I have my contact information on the About Me page, I also put a button at the bottom of the page that sent them directly to my contact information.

Lastly, I included some brief information about me along with a picture.  I didn't want to take up at ton of space on the Home page so I again linked them to my About Me page.


No comments:

Post a Comment